GTA Events Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Jesper Jinx And The Mouse Mayhem Book 7
eudosab
MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:45 (2017)  Jesper Jinx And The Mouse Mayhem Book 7 --> Répondre en citant

Bronze

Masculin

Jesper Jinx is 11, and probably the unluckiest person in all of Puffington Hill. Everything he touches seems to end up in sweet disaster. Hence his nickname "Jinx". This time around, it is Puffington Hill itself that appears to be jinxed. The school canteen gets shut down and children are forced to eat wild clover flowers for lunch. Horrible hairy acorns fall from the sky, targeting black cats and squirrels. An eyewitness even claims to have seen a flying antique piano. Something utterly peculiar is going on. And it is up to you, Dear Listener, to help Jesper figure out who's responsible for these seemingly unrelated incidents. Could it be Jesper himself? Or Lenny and Benny, the Warrior Mouse brothers? Or even you yourself, the unsuspecting Audiobook Gobbler?

Jesper Jinx and the Mouse Mayhem, Book 7 book without payment

A bonus story appears at the end of the book, with my laugh-o-meter shattering into many pieces as it ties into the previous storyAn eyewitness even claims to have seen a flying antique pianoMarko has written novels and short stories too, and his Finnish novel Meidn maailma (Our World) was shortlisted for the Runeberg Prize in 2009The reader is asked to sign a form, swearing he won't tell anyone else about these mishapsPlease try again laterMore Buying Choices - Paperback 9 New from $7.98 1 Used from $8.27 Book 3 of 7 4.8 out of 5 stars(6) FREE Shipping on orders over $25 Other Formats: Kindle Edition, Audible Audio Edition Qty: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 1 Add to Cart Add to Wish List 4 Jesper Jinx Goes Fishing (Volume 4) by Marko Kitti (April 22, 2016) $7.99 Paperback Order in the next 43 hours and get it by Wednesday, July 12However, in this story, it is for the reader to decide whether Jesper can be held responsible for the events that take place or notThose who have already read the previous books will have a fair idea about Jesper and his famous nickname, 'jinx'One would think that a simple plan of Show and Tell with two new pets couldnt possibly go awry

All along, there are fitting illustrationsThrasher Squalor by Brian Grosz Grace in Progress by JmoreApril 5, 2017Namrata GantiSo tell me, my friend, Oliver goes on, lowering his voice to a near whisper, have you been doing anything, say, out of the ordinary today?The above quote from the book, sums up in entirety, the main premise of this seventh installmentJesper hasnt a s Eleven year old Jesper Jinx of Puffington Hill seems to have bad luck follow him at every turnHe is best known for his humorous Jesper Jinx childrens book series

Rate this book: Name: Comment/Review: Add Comment/Review Robin Rowles marked it as to-read Mar 02, 2017 .The school canteen gets shut down and children are forced to eat wild clover flowers for lunchA simple act of taking his two new pet mice, Lenny and Benny, to school ends in disaster and mayhem of hilariously huge magnitudeThis report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate actionCan't wait to hear more from this listener? You can now follow your favorite reviewers on AudibleHorrible hairy acorns fall from the sky, targeting black cats and squirrels

Horrible hairy acorns fall from the sky, targeting black cats and squirrelsThey are quick and easy to read, which makes them perfect for younger readers, as well as humour that makes older readers laugh.I've been on many adventures with Jesper, but Jesper Jinx and the Mouse Mayhem brings a new adventure in the form of pet miceCEverything he touches seems to end up in sweet disasterGina Hott Books ** Many of the books I review are Advance Review CopiesUnexplained events leave the neighborhood puzzled, as squirrels rain from the sky, furry fruits fly through the air, antique pianos crash into trees, the school cafeteria catches fire, and an adult woman stands atop a police car, uttering total gibberish Hott Books Google+ Share this:TweetEmailPrintLike this:Like LoadingThey are quick and easy to read, which makes them perfect for younger readers, as well as humour that makes older readers laugh.I've been on many adventures with Jesper, but Jesper Jinx and the Mouse Mayhem brings a new adventure in the form of pet miceHorrible hairy acorns fall from the sky, targeting black cats and squirrels 5d8a9798ff

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Aircraft Engines, Parts, and EquipmentLa iglesia como grupo: Claves para el an&aacute;lisis de la congregaci&oacute;n cristiana desde sus fen&oacute;menos grupales (Spanish Edition)Cr&eacute;ation et partage de la valeur partenariale: De la th&eacute;orie &agrave; la pratique (French Edition)O Desafio de Amar (Portuguese Edition)Lit: Catholicism for Young AdultsVSM Office Workflow: Participant WorkbookRegency+Romance+%3A+The+Earl%27s+Return+%3A+Sweet+%26amp%3B+Clean+Historical+Romance%3A+The+Ladies+of+Cushton+Village+Book+2Lessons that touch the heart: Life-changing studies on the word of GodHealing It's YoursMira, un pez payaso!/ Look, a Clown Fish! (Bumba Booksen Espa&ntilde;ol - Veo Animales Marinos/ I See Ocean Animals) (Spanish Edition) (Bumba Books en Espanol Veo Animales Marinos (I See Ocean Ani)

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 21:45 (2017)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
GTA Events Index du Forum -> GTA 5 Events -> Rassemblements PS3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com